Private Yoga Lessons
Private yoga lessons are available at the Sadhana Centre, at your location or live-streamed over the Internet. Leigh Anne Milne, RMT, E-RYT500, Iyengar Certified Yoga Teacher, has been devoted to the study of yoga since 1982. She is also a YM-YWCA Certified personal trainer and IDEAfit Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer. This skill, combined with her training as a massage therapist, yoga therapist and yoga teacher, give her the ability to provide you with comprehensive fitness advice. You can attend classes or work one-on-one with Leigh as your yoga-fitness-wellness consultant.
Every winter, anywhere from December to March, Leigh spends a month or two on Maui. When she is not leading a yoga retreat she is available to provide private lessons at your location. Please contact her directly to make arrangements.
“No effort on the yogic path is ever wasted” — Bhagavad Gita
You would like to start up a yoga program but don’t have time for a class. Maybe you don’t prefer groups? Live-stream private lessons at a time convenient for you. Beginners through advanced.
There is plenty of evidence to support the incorporation of yoga into a program intended to reduce chronic back pain. We will utilize evidence based back care protocols. You will be given a tailored program and ongoing support in either a specialized class or private sessions.
- Yoga classes or private live-stream lessons for seniors
- Improve, posture, strength and flexibility
- Reduce pain from chronic conditions
Chronic Pain and Injury
- Post injury or surgical rehabilitation incorporating yoga. Alignment based yoga will help you recover strength and balance.
- Evidence strongly suggests yoga can benefit those with chronic pain syndromes.
Improve your athletic edge by incorporating yoga into your training. Evidence shows it does not make sense to stretch before an athletic activity and could even increase risk of injury. But maintaining an optimum range of movement will increase your stride and power. Muscles that are balanced to suit your activity will serve you best. Yoga builds strength, stability and stealth and may provide the edge your routine needs.
Fees for Private Yoga Sessions
- Private lessons live-streamed: 1 hour – $100 • 1.5 hour $140 (includes tax)
- Private lesson my location: 1 hour – $100 • 1.5 hour $140 (includes tax)
- Private lesson your location: 1 hour – $120 • 1.5 hour $150 (includes tax plus travel time, min $30)
- Private groups please inquire for pricing
- Prepaid package discounts, please inquire
Schedule a Private Yoga Lesson